• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm dumb enough to keep posting in this thread until we reach page 1000. How about you all?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Of your 57 thousand + posts, how many of them are in this thread? I think sunrise or 4con would count them for you if you asked nicely.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
If some guy laid out 21 strips of bacon, and told you that you had to count them in order to eat them, you couldn't? I don't believe that for a pig's minute.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Of your 57 thousand + posts, how many of them are in this thread? I think sunrise or 4con would count them for you if you asked nicely.
Large piles of money would constitute being "asked nicely", thank you very much.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If some guy laid out 21 strips of bacon, and told you that you had to count them in order to eat them, you couldn't? I don't believe that for a pig's minute.
Spluh! I've figured out a work around.
I just keep eating the bacon until it's down to 20 pieces.