• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If Californistan were as advanced as Michiganistan,
you'd have Menards and all the other stores too!
We have lots you don't. Like California style pizza, which is infinitely better than Detroit style.
We may not have Menards, but we're more advanced.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We have lots you don't. Like California style pizza, which is infinitely better than Detroit style.
We may not have Menards, but we're more advanced.
We have much better food than does CA,
especially Middle Eastern.
You can keep your broccoli & tofu pizza.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We have the best food. You have a pale imitation.
Your idea of the best food....
OIP.u1az7E4JtcJOpHLVQhHL8gAAAA

What I'm having tonite...
maxresdefault.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
We have much better food than does CA,
especially Middle Eastern.
You can keep your broccoli & tofu pizza.
California style can come with a mountain of vegetable (and, properly with an egg). But when de vegged and meated up the bacon is fresh-shredded slices of bacon that both looks and tastes like bacon.
And I doubt there's better Middle Eastern food. We have grocery stores that are called things I can't even begin to guess what they're called because it's written in Arabic or some Middle Eastern alphabet I can't identify. I also live not even a quarter mile from an Indian grocery store and an Italian restaurant. And of course there is no shortage of Mexican restaurants and grocery stores. And, of course, real Asian grocery stores and restaurants.
We have no Bob Evans though, no Fazolis, and no White Castle. Oh well. Cracker Barrel is here, but not very many of them.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Talking of hallucinations, i have a thought that could turn into a good final year uni dissertation.

Observe the areas considered to be the bible belts in the US. Superimpose a geological map of rock types on which America is made. You will notice that the limestone rock masses match almost exactly with the bible belt. I.e the bible belts sit on limestone.

Now check out another map, one showing the major industrial areas and yet another showing prevailing wind direction. You will see the wind generally blows the pollution from the industry right across the bible belt and limestone bedrock.

Then it rains, the pollution turns the rain acid. Acid is known to react with limestone and produces carbon dioxide... A lot of it.

Carbon dioxide is known to cause hallucinations. (I knew id get there eventually)

And voila, a bible belt.

Do you think my hypothesis has legs?

No...fumes, rain and Limestone don't have legs...what a silly question

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
California style can come with a mountain of vegetable (and, properly with an egg). But when de vegged and meated up the bacon is fresh-shredded slices of bacon that both looks and tastes like bacon.
And I doubt there's better Middle Eastern food. We have grocery stores that are called things I can't even begin to guess what they're called because it's written in Arabic or some Middle Eastern alphabet I can't identify. I also live not even a quarter mile from an Indian grocery store and an Italian restaurant. And of course there is no shortage of Mexican restaurants and grocery stores. And, of course, real Asian grocery stores and restaurants.
We have no Bob Evans though, no Fazolis, and no White Castle. Oh well. Cracker Barrel is here, but not very many of them.
No White Castle?
Barbarians!

Smug Californistanians....thinking only they have any ethnic diversity.
They need to get out more....not just to rural Indiana.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No White Castle?
Barbarians!

Smug Californistanians....thinking only they have any ethnic diversity.
They need to get out more....not just to rural Indian.

I will say this for Californistan.... they have Sharky's Woodfired Mexican Grill...they are awesome....but you can get that in Las Vegas too so whatever....who needs Californistan anyway.... bunch of pink tofu eating pansies

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I will say this for Californistan.... they have Sharky's Woodfired Mexican Grill...they are awesome....but you can get that in Las Vegas too so whatever....who needs Californistan anyway.... bunch of pink tofu eating pansies

Here in Illinois, we have cold weather and the Chicago Bears. The Chicago Bears are usually less pesky than normal bears, except for when they play the Packers.