• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I get the feeling whomever wins this thread is going to end up as infamous as Revoltingest. Unless Revoltingest wins. Then, well, I haven't studied physics / Magnetobiology well enough to know what will happen.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I get the feeling whomever wins this thread is going to end up as infamous as Revoltingest. Unless Revoltingest wins. Then, well, I haven't studied physics / Magnetobiology well enough to know what will happen.
With my PhD in duraniodesic plasmatic encabulated
hyper-vectronic calculatistics, I am undefeatable.
@Meow Mix steps aside & bows when I float past.
@Polymath257 just stands there in awed silence, jaw agape.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Everyone who plays wins even if only for a short time. Or so i try to convince myself

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How else would one carry a weasel?

In a weasel carrier of course

M29_Weasel_2.jpg