• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Smug Californistanians....thinking only they have any ethnic diversity.
They need to get out more....not just to rural Indian.
We're not the only ones. But we have lots of them here just like you have lots of them there. It think we're even on that one.
Unlike Indiana, where they'd assume it's all Chinese and made with cat.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So you're not as old as I am.
Damning with faint praise, eh.

Well she could have called you an fetid old geezer whose great grandchildren are older than dirt....... see....she was being nice.... admittedly...I have no idea why anyone would be nice...but some folks are I hear

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well she could have called you an fetid old geezer whose great grandchildren are older than dirt....... see....she was being nice.... admittedly...I have no idea why anyone would be nice...but some folks are I hear
Nice people here are eaten for lunch.
(By the bears.)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Hey. Im just a nice person, what more can i say