• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Grass mowing is replaced by snow removal.
It's always sumthin.

No problems here... No grass to mow, very little snow. Living the dream, living the dream.

Oh hang on, there always seems to be leaves to sweep up this time of year, every day, leaves.

I guess @Wu Wei has a similar problem but on a smaller scale... Where is our friendly bear?, not seen his smiling fangs for a few days.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No problems here... No grass to mow, very little snow. Living the dream, living the dream.

Oh hang on, there always seems to be leaves to sweep up this time of year, every day, leaves.

I guess @Wu Wei has a similar problem but on a smaller scale... Where is our friendly bear?, not seen his smiling fangs for a few days.
He's busy earning money to support me.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm so old I remember when the bear called his knees left and right instead of good and bad.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Clever-Comebacks-Funny-13-618c2b1e25ba5__700.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm almost ready to eat again. Funny how three times I day I munch on roast, steamed, BBQ'ed, baked, fried or raw again.