• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A very slow clock...

I'm reading Terry Pratchett's book about clocks and time, Thief of Time, now. It's one of his really good books with characters such as Death and Death's granddaughter and notably the advanced monk with a broom and his apprentice.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
TITLE-22.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm reading Terry Pratchett's book about clocks and time, Thief of Time, now. It's one of his really good books with characters such as Death and Death's granddaughter and notably the advanced monk with a broom and his apprentice.

I have read all the Discworld books, some 2 or 3 times. The first book i ever read was the colour of magic and I've been hooked since. Thief of time, if i remember rightly also has a visit from the Auditors. I'm quite fond of Lu Tze, he turns up in other books too. And really do like DEATH.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have read all the Discworld books, some 2 or 3 times. The first book i ever read was the colour of magic and I've been hooked since. Thief of time, if i remember rightly also has a visit from the Auditors. I'm quite fond of Lu Tze, he turns up in other books too. And really do like DEATH.
I was tempted last night to keep reading rather than go to sleep. This morning I woke up early and started reading on the book again. So both of us win because of the book.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I was tempted last night to keep reading rather than go to sleep. This morning I woke up early and started reading on the book again. So both of us win because of the book.

The problem is with reading when your partner is asleep is the laughing tends to wake them up with all the baggage that entails...you made the right choice..?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Good morning. Hoping for a day without wind or rain which lately is like hoping to win lotto.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Good morning. Hoping for a day without wind or rain which lately is like hoping to win lotto.

Good evening to you. We've had a glorious sunny day that began with thick fog. By 11 the fog was gone, the sky was blue and it remained cold all day.

Cloud and rain keep th temperature up, wish we had a bit more.

But at least the log fire is nice and cozy warm

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Good evening to you. We've had a glorious sunny day that began with thick fog. By 11 the fog was gone, the sky was blue and it remained cold all day.

Cloud and rain keep th temperature up, wish we had a bit more.

But at least the log fire is nice and cozy warm

We've had about 10 days of rain and it's been 32c with 99% humidity. It's better than drought so I try not whine too much but have not mastered that.

ChristineM

Premium Member
We've had about 10 days of rain and it's been 32c with 99% humidity. It's better than drought so I try not whine too much but have not mastered that.

32c sounds good. Been in single figures here for a few days.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've got one like that... Almost, without the flairs and fly away collar. It cost a bit more than $45 but it is fireproof.
I've heard it said that you're hot.

I had a Carhart onsie once.
Not good unless one remains outdoors in cold weather.
Gets too warm inside.
I prefer layers.
R.531e38f48fd9d250b685dfc6d8e8da02

Last edited: