• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
525f4c144885611234c7570747074250.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Today I shall go and vote in the state election which is a complete waste of my valuable time because I don't care. I don't even know why we have state government, just another level of bureaucracy to waste more money. I'll be voting for the legalise cannabis party because a bunch of pot heads can surely do a better job than the current bunch of dopes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Occupation and Safety Health Administration - a federal agency with the purpose of preventing businesses treating employees as more disposable than expensive machinery. from making too much money, & to provide sport for bullies who were rejected by police departments.
Corrected.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Occupation and Safety Health Administration - a federal agency with the purpose of preventing businesses treating employees as more disposable than expensive machinery.

I was better off not knowing ;-), but i can still win