• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The best pizza is wherever I find it.
No. Pizza Hut will never be the best. East of Chicago will never be the best. There at least was a joint in Santa Claus, IN., that is the antithesis of best pizza. It proves wrong that saying that claims sex is like pizza in that when it's good it's great but when it's bad it's still pretty good.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No. Pizza Hut will never be the best.
I've never eaten there.
East of Chicago will never be the best.
Depends on which style is "best" for the person judging.
There at least was a joint in Santa Claus, IN., that is the antithesis of best pizza. It proves wrong that saying that claims sex is like pizza in that when it's good it's great but when it's bad it's still pretty good.
Never have sex with a pizza.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
No. Pizza Hut will never be the best. East of Chicago will never be the best. There at least was a joint in Santa Claus, IN., that is the antithesis of best pizza. It proves wrong that saying that claims sex is like pizza in that when it's good it's great but when it's bad it's still pretty good.

When its good it's great but when it's bad it's bloody awful.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
You want to read about how people lose bigly, really really bigly, then this page is for you 30 Times People Showed They Have Lost Touch With Reality

chronically-online-people-who-need-to-touch-grass-5-64de2d795528c__700.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ok no, the nicest pizzas are from Naples.

Independently? Doubtful
Bingo bango bongo you are wrongo.... like most things from Europe and England...inclufing the language..... we improved upon it and made it better, when it got here

Wu Wei

That is an interesting potential example.
So the Italians did a good job adapting Chinese cuisine.
Yup....they absconded with Chinese cuisine and then had the audacity to say THEY invented it....no wonder the Chinese closed down the silk road

Wu Wei

Perhaps Italians copied the shizi tou (lion's head meatball), eh?
Maybe...but meatballs are likely to have appeared much like calculus..... no real recipe...just grind up some meat, make a ball. and cook it...but we are talking Italy here....so they probably stole it from China

Wu Wei

Wait a minute.... the probation for my upgrade ends today.....and you all know what that means....

Wu Wei

At a hospital I use to work at they went around and changed the engineering department titles to what I thought was ridiculous...so I sent the manager a note requesting that my title be changed as well... prolated spheroid stress analyst and exclusion engineer... I was a security guard at the time...he never responded

Wu Wei

You've been upgraded? To what? A polar bear?
Polar would be a downgrade.... polars are generally a few fries short of a happy meal.... just promoted a higher grade Kodiak about a year ago..
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! RACIST!!!!! So you think an UPGRADE is to go from a Brown bear to a WHITE BEAR...IS THAT IT!!!! DANG RACIST BEARIST!!!!!