• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Even better (and the rest are here): 50 Times People Expressed Their Opinion On Science By Creating These Hilarious Memes (New Pics)

sciencehumor-draft-64db1b4f03c75__700.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No. Pizza Hut will never be the best. East of Chicago will never be the best. There at least was a joint in Santa Claus, IN., that is the antithesis of best pizza. It proves wrong that saying that claims sex is like pizza in that when it's good it's great but when it's bad it's still pretty good.
Pizza hut is not the best, not bad, but far from the best.

However Pizza Hut in Beijing is a fancy, get dressed up, sit restaurant.....with doorman to open the door for you when you enter and leave....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

However Pizza Hut in Beijing is a fancy, get dressed up, sit restaurant.....with doorman to open the door for you when you enter and leave....
If it's the same pizza they serve in America then it's rubbish and they waiste their time amd effort for pizza that's not the worst but it's still rather lame and down there low in rating.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Polar would be a downgrade.... polars are generally a few fries short of a happy meal.... just promoted a higher grade Kodiak about a year ago..
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! RACIST!!!!! So you think an UPGRADE is to go from a Brown bear to a WHITE BEAR...IS THAT IT!!!! DANG RACIST BEARIST!!!!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Presumably this includes a copy of XI Thought and a place for you to check how wonderful communism with Chinese characteristics is.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@Wu Wei, so you say the Italians stole cuisine from the east.....I say Kodiaks stole the nose snort from the Polar bear....how do you like them apples....?

Wu Wei

If it's the same pizza they serve in America then it's rubbish and they waiste their time amd effort for pizza that's not the worst but it's still rather lame and down there low in rating.
Well...you could get a squid with pineapple pizza there...I didn't get it, but it was ont he menu...there were several toppings on the menu you did not see in the USA

Wu Wei

Presumably this includes a copy of XI Thought and a place for you to check how wonderful communism with Chinese characteristics is.
NAH, Xi was not even thought of back then Hu Jintao was in charge then...it was a nicer friendlier China then

Wu Wei

@Wu Wei, so you say the Italians stole cuisine from the east.....I say Kodiaks Kodiak stole the nose snort from the Polar bear....how do you like them apples....?
Well...that just plain silly...... all bears come from the same thing if you go back far enough...that is simply evolution...... and I fixed that for you

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Well...that just plain silly...... all bears come from the same thing if you go back far enough...that is simply evolution...... and I fixed that for you
Island bears....the Kodiak probably has an island accent....I should also say, this is being recorded for insurance purposes...

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Island bears....the Kodiak probably has an island accent....I should also say, this is being recorded for insurance purposes...
Could be, I'll never tell,,, but I should say this is being recorded for blackmailing purposes