• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm winning because I've won
For this day at least
I've had some fun
I've played with the beast.
And now I'm done
Goodnight
77721853e2e1e3f21a6928965f5b6d9c.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What used to be the Sears store at a local mall is now a bowling alley and arcade. It's kind of nice. When it was a Sears store, it was kind of a pit.
My fiancee between wives had a sister who owned a limo company. We were going out one night and her sister lent a limo to us. The fiancee was in a formal dress and I was in a suit. We had to stop by Sears, I wanted to pick something up for a birthday. We pulled up to a side door of Sears, and I got out of the Limo. People were staring. I went into Sears, they did not have what I was looking for, so I left Sears by the same door. There was now a crowd around the door, and I I walked though I heard...."That's Mr Sears" coming from a few people. I got in the limo and we drove off.