• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Mayonnaise
M is for the magic it adds to sandwiches. A is for the addition to the culinary experience. Y is for Y not. O is for Oh gosh that is so good. N is for nothing better. N is...just another n for a double dose of n. A is for Another sandwich with mayo. I is for the inspired creation that it is. S is for the superior sandwich spread in the world. E is for the expectation of more. Mayonnaise.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Mayonnaise
M is for the magic it adds to sandwiches. A is for the addition to the culinary experience. Y is for Y not. O is for Oh gosh that is so good. N is for nothing better. N is...just another n for a double dose of n. A is for Another sandwich with mayo. I is for the inspired creation that it is. S is for the superior sandwich spread in the world. E is for the expectation of more. Mayonnaise.

euk

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
There are a plethora of sauces for sandwiches and other foods. A plethora I say. And even with in categories. I had no idea there were so many mustards. I knew of some of the variety, but good grief there's a lot more to it.

And hot sauces! I think new ones appear in some sort of exponential growth curve.

Recently I've seen hot honey. I'm intrigued.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm starting a movement. People Against Mayonnaise (P.A.M.) Join today and remember to donate generously and often so we can take the fight to the evil food industry.