• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

We Never Know

No Slack
IMG_20231008_223530.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I know the feeling and i shouldn't be. Not yet.
based on my families longevity.... I shouldn't be either..... but then there is one disease in my family I hope I don't get, and if arthritis is the trade off, I'll take it

Wu Wei

Definitely violent if the end (and intended) result is death of the meat bag
Well then toughen up buttercup.....sheesh...and while were on the subject.... quit looking at bears as cute and cuddle and stop trying to hug them....if you can't handle it

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
based on my families longevity.... I shouldn't be either..... but then there is one disease in my family I hope I don't get, and if arthritis is the trade off, I'll take it

Same here, my mom and dad are both in the prime of health, their parents were in their late 80s, early 90s. Then there's me. A let down but a winner.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well then toughen up buttercup.....sheesh...and while were on the subject.... quit looking at bears as cute and cuddle and stop trying to hug them....if you can't handle it

I only hug the stuffed ones, much safer. But... They are modelled on the violent killing machines of real bears. They are still cute though

Wu Wei

Same here, my mom and dad are both in the prime of health, their parents were in their late 80s, early 90s. Then there's me. A let down but a winner.
Mother is in her 90s, father was in top health and doctors were amazed that he was in his 70s and needed no medication, then a Parkinson's disease diagnosis and he passed away at 80.

but I have, and have had, a lot of 90 year olds on both sides of my family

Wu Wei

I only hug the stuffed ones, much safer. But... They are modelled on the violent killing machines of real bears. They are still cute though

yes...I'm a 1500 pound killing machine..... but I'm not violent...and unlike cats....not evil.....

Wu Wei

Stealing picnic baskets is evil.

No its not..... its foraging... besides... I don't steal them...I show up...people run screaming...and they are nice enough to leave then pick-a-nick basket behind as a gift for me.....