• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sleep is an issue these days...and apparently the stomach can be to....oh and arthritis..... basically...I'm falling apart
You're too young for that. You should be out roaming, finding picnic baskets to inspect and hugging people. Instead you're body resembles that of some friends who are 15 years older than you.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No, no you shouldn't have...tea is superior to coffee, by far, in all things...well except amount of Caffeine per cup... tea has less.....but in all other things it is superior...so....basically...I'm right...you were better off with tea
We haven't had a good religious fight over whether coffee or tea is the one true beverage of the holy. So I'm going to quote scripture (WaPo story)

In this battle over health benefits, coffee comes out on top. Coffee drinkers can raise a mug to fiber, microbiome health and lowering risk for cancer and diabetes. But tea drinkers, do not despair. Tea is undoubtedly good for your blood pressure, cholesterol, stress levels, mental health and productivity. https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/interactive/2022/coffee-vs-tea-nutrition-health/

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Not a cat person are you?
Just for fun I read a blog post on how a woman might check to see what kind of person is a guy she's interested in. One item was to ask him what he thinks of cats.

My wife applied this test but for a neighborhood dog who became attached to her and followed her around (the cookies helped). She wanted to keep some biscuits in my place in case the dog showed up and I said sure. The cats came later until she became very allergic to them. But the "love me love my dog" test was the start.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Hair dresser day :( Which means you all get to listen to me whinge all day. So it's not all bad and there's fish n chips for lunch.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Just for fun I read a blog post on how a woman might check to see what kind of person is a guy she's interested in. One item was to ask him what he thinks of cats.

My wife applied this test but for a neighborhood dog who became attached to her and followed her around (the cookies helped). She wanted to keep some biscuits in my place in case the dog showed up and I said sure. The cats came later until she became very allergic to them. But the "love me love my dog" test was the start.

It works, someone who likes animals can't be all bad

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
So are you getting a perm? Or just a quick clean up and maybe a dye job. Ooh, orange hair, You would look great with bright bright orange hair.
That's a really hard thing to pull off! I've done it a few times, but its difficult to get the bright colors to take sometimes.
Are we talking going commando or going without "trousers"?
I went with a longyi today.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The picnic area is not your house
Well then....So someone strangers come trespassing into your backyard with food, sits down and you don't go see what is going on and expect to be invited.... so checking on trespassers you say is violent.....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You're too young for that. You should be out roaming, finding picnic baskets to inspect and hugging people. Instead you're body resembles that of some friends who are 15 years older than you.
Well...just for that...I'm going out for a walk to look for pick-a-nick baskets