• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It works, someone who likes animals can't be all bad
That is a good sign. A neighbor has a beautiful brindled mastiff. I walk by his house almost every day for my grocery run. He commented that I was the only person that the dog does not bark at.

Another neighbor has a German shepherd. She may be partially for protection She does bark at me most of the time. Yesterday it was two trips to the store. I do not make a lot of noise walking so when I came back I was almost on top of here (there is a fence between us) when she noticed me with an "oops! too late" look. It was almost as if she did not want me to tell. On the way back the second time she made up for her previous lapse and gave me a good barking at as I went past their place.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
We haven't had a good religious fight over whether coffee or tea is the one true beverage of the holy. So I'm going to quote scripture (WaPo story)

In this battle over health benefits, coffee comes out on top. Coffee drinkers can raise a mug to fiber, microbiome health and lowering risk for cancer and diabetes. But tea drinkers, do not despair. Tea is undoubtedly good for your blood pressure, cholesterol, stress levels, mental health and productivity. https://www.washingtonpost.com/wellness/interactive/2022/coffee-vs-tea-nutrition-health/
Also good for preventing cancer.... especially green tea

Tea is usperior...no question about it

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well then....So someone strangers come trespassing into your backyard with food, sits down and you don't go see what is going on and expect to be invited.... so checking on trespassers you say is violent.....

The picnic area is not your back yard.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
We need a few.
Or just one, if it is the right hat:

1696879686063.png