• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Works for me. Maybe they're no good?
Possibly. They were very fresh, but on the ground. They were not picked from the tree. I would not want to pick them from the tree. They have a very nasty husk around them while they are growing:

1696891021538.png

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The lad reminded me I'm full of bananas again this morning. He added apples to the recipe, too.
The curse backfired on me. It's an hour drive here and she got the wrong day. They're going to do it but it's going to be another 2 hours. I've already been here for 2 wahhhhh

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I've moved to a park away from food and shops. It started getting expensive and fattening. I bought 2 security cameras and a new air fryer because they were on special. I stopped myself from buying an ice cream maker and a gadget that makes vegetable noodles.