• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Feels like 'Groud Zero' during a nuclear attack....oh no! It's just @ChristineM 's coffee.​
1696860288369.jpeg

Nuclear-Coffee-Front-Label-FINAL-Cropped.jpg-1-227x300.png

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Mother is in her 90s, father was in top health and doctors were amazed that he was in his 70s and needed no medication, then a Parkinson's disease diagnosis and he passed away at 80.

but I have, and have had, a lot of 90 year olds on both sides of my family
My dad has his 99th birthday next week...both mom and dad's sides of the family tend to be long-lived...

And then there's me...

My sibs seem to be on the path to longer lives; me, I'm not so sure...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I show up...people run screaming

Because they know how violent you are, bad news travels fast.

Those poor picnickers, planning and preparing for their picnic then threatened with violence if they don't run off. And think of poor little Tommy, he was looking forward to his birthday picnic and you traumatise him for life. The poor guy will never cuddle his cuddly teddy bear again

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Next thing, they will start to spoon feed me.
Many years ago....I worked at a machine shop that was chosen to be the #1 East Coast vendor for Martin Marietta. I was busy working when Dan the senior journeyman machinist from a different department comes running past me to use the bathroom that was built for just two of us in my department. He yells, ' I love that poison (from the shop automatic coffee machine). It's the only thing that helps me crap!

Wu Wei

Because they know how violent you are, bad news travels fast.

Those poor picnickers, planning and preparing for their picnic then threatened with violence if they don't run off. And think of poor little Tommy, he was looking forward to his birthday picnic and you traumatise him for life. The poor guy will never cuddle his cuddly teddy bear again
So someone comes barging into your house with food, sits down at your table and you don't go see what is going on and expect to be invited.... so checking on home invaders you say is violent.....

Wu Wei

I should have had coffee instead of tea with morning.
No, no you shouldn't have...tea is superior to coffee, by far, in all things...well except amount of Caffeine per cup... tea has less.....but in all other things it is superior...so....basically...I'm right...you were better off with tea

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
So someone comes barging into your house with food, sits down at your table and you don't go see what is going on and expect to be invited.... so checking on home invaders you say is violent.....

The picnic area is not your house