• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
No loss.

Once knew a guy who died of too much fruit.

He'd gone to the farmers market to buy fruit for the week. He died of an overdose of tree while under the influence of MGC on the way home.

If only he hadn't gone for the fruit he'd still be alive today (probably)
Ah, logic is wonderful

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
During the course of the first two years of the pandemic, I lost 125 lbs by switching to a breakfast similar to that and hiking 100's of miles a month. Since then, I developed some issues with my feet and the hiking at that level has ceased and my breakfast choices have become less healthy. Some of that weight has, by that, returned. My feet seem to have recovered and I am trying to return to both of those previous habits. I rather liked the breakfast and the benefits of not having the extra baggage.
Extra baggage is better left somewhere on the road

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I have a headache but it's a winning one.

Taken anything for it?

I've had a nagging on/off/on again headache thats had me thinking about taking paracetamol for 3 days now. On the few occasions I've gone to the medicine cabinet, by the time i got there the headache has gone.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Time for sleep, see y'all tomorrow

10-64f57a1cc1573-png__700.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Taken anything for it?

I've had a nagging on/off/on again headache thats had me thinking about taking paracetamol for 3 days now. On the few occasions I've gone to the medicine cabinet, by the time i got there the headache has gone.
Very dark artisanal chocolate and green tea.