• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I haven't been to this thread in a few days, so I had to skip over 11 pages of losing posts in order to post this win.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

The SLR is ready, mate...let's roll...can't be letting the Seppos get away with this...

4467316552_b0bed4d03b_b.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
A ford pfft. We'll just wait until it breaks down or bursts into flame.
Not just any ford... a Shelby GT500 Cobra.... you can't get that from a Ford dealer... only the Shelby shop...... you lose the race the same way you lose here....

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Not just any ford... a Shelby GT500 Cobra.... you can't get that from a Ford dealer... only the Shelby shop...... you lose the race the same way you lose here....
A fellow faculty member had one...he could do zero to 50 or so and back to zero in one typical city block...with no squealing or swerving...

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Cub(old grumpy brown cat) just sacrificed himself.

It was going on two hours of trying to get Ares to bed. Not only was I trying to get him to sleep, I was trying to get him not to go into a hysterical fit, which was threatening to happen. When it looked inevitable, Cub(who is tempered somewhat like Garfield)jumped up on Ares(knowing he's Ares's favorite cat), and started purring and pawing at him, distracting him. It worked. Ares desisted the mental break, and went to sleep within 20 minutes.

That's not something Cub normally does. I think he sensed the urgency.

I don't know why cats get such a selfish reputation.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Cub(old grumpy brown cat) just sacrificed himself.

It was going on two hours of trying to get Ares to bed. Not only was I trying to get him to sleep, I was trying to get him not to go into a hysterical fit, which was threatening to happen. When it looked inevitable, Cub(who is tempered somewhat like Garfield)jumped up on Ares(knowing he's Ares's favorite cat), and started purring and pawing at him, distracting him. It worked. Ares desisted the mental break, and went to sleep within 20 minutes.

That's not something Cub normally does. I think he sensed the urgency.

I don't know why cats get such a selfish reputation.
The first dog we had as a married couple was in the last week of her life. One of our cats unexpectedly stayed next to the dog for hours on end. Cat nature is not dog nature but cats can and do respond to distress and suffering at least some times.