• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Hmm, this calls for a trolley problem meme:

1698260296946.png

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm sandwiched between hot air from inland and a blast of air from Antarctica. 35c yesterday and today they're predicting 15c. It's cold, windy and wet but hopefully it gets me out of driving 90 minutes to some bed and bath shop. That will be a win.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What are you on about?
A woman tried to interest me in bitcoin investing from a thread where I was debating. Bitcoin had nothing to do with the debate. She said that she had something that she wanted to share with me and at first I thought that she meant in regards to the topic of the debate. I accepted her friend request and then suspicion struck. I checked her profile and it said that was what she did for a living.

I warned her politely before she even began that I was a bit leery of Facebook friend requests and she confirmed my fears by trying to interest me in investing in her scheme. I said no. She persisted. So I said no again, though I do accept tasteful nudes. For some reason she stopped trying to sell me at that point.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
A woman tried to interest me in bitcoin investing from a thread where I was debating. Bitcoin had nothing to do with the debate. She said that she had something that she wanted to share with me and at first I thought that she meant in regards to the topic of the debate. I accepted her friend request and then suspicion struck. I checked her profile and it said that was what she did for a living.

I warned her politely before she even began that I was a bit leery of Facebook friend requests and she confirmed my fears by trying to interest me in investing in her scheme. I said no. She persisted. So I said no again, though I do accept tasteful nudes. For some reason she stopped trying to sell me at that point.

I'm willing to bet she's a he

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm willing to bet she's a he
I don't know. A guy posing as a woman would have no problem forwarding some nudes of a woman that looked similar to the one that he chose to impersonate. Either way my answer would have been the same. Thanks, but I am still not interested.