• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
It's not too bad most of the time as long as you don't look in drawers, cupboards or the pantry.

Anyway the Mrs likes her so she's giving her a try and starts Friday. So I guess Friday morning I'll be cleaning before the cleaner gets here.
I'd bet your wife, at first, will make excuses for the person she likes. After a while, your wife will go crazy because this person is changing things she is not supposed to change.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'd bet your wife, at first, will make excuses for the person she likes. After a while, your wife will go crazy because this person is changing things she is not supposed to change.

Whatever happens it will be my fault or her brilliant idea.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Almost 11pm. Time for a few hours sleep. We're getting some rain thankfully so the pitter patter might help me doze off.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Ah yes, the orientation dance. You of course need to know how to fill out forms and be told where things are in spite of you being able to find them yourself.
I'd rather have that pointed out than wasting time wondering around trying to find them, especially when there are several things needed for checking their blood as they come in and extracting the plasma as well.
I'd assume everything is kept together in one cabinet just make things easier, but that makes too much sense for bureaucracies of any sort.
But from what I've read so far a big chunk of orientation is just getting to know who's who and who does what and being made ti feel welcome and a part of the crew. And I can't think of much else since new hires have already been trained for basic job performances.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I agree that it looks European, but in recent years, you will see a progression to this styling. imo....the rear of the model in question is the most European IMO. I do prefer past Corvette modeling but I'm from a different world, long, long ago.
I think it's sacrilege. Muscle cars are supposed to look like muscle cars,amd those have an American look and not European. European design has elegance. American design is a big middle finger and a roaring engine.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am winning because I used restraint and did not get into a thread that was going off the rails, missing the point and being just plain silly..... it wold have been a massive waste of time.... there is absolutly no chance of getting that one back on track...but a 100% chance of a whole lot of unreasonable argument and silly demands for proof of things no one is trying to prove

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am winning because I used restraint and did not get into a thread that was going off the rails, missing the point and being just plain silly..... it wold have been a massive waste of time.... there is absolutly no chance of getting that one back on track...but a 100% chance of a whole lot of unreasonable argument and silly demands for proof of things no one is trying to prove

You should have used restraints.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The snails went off the rails and into the pails.

snail-on-train-tracks-guy-viner.jpg