• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't understand how America works.

The system is designed to make sure the heads of very large health companies get wealthier. To do that, they jack up prices, cut people off who are burdens on their bottom lines, charge outrageous prices to those without insurance and deny care to those that really need it. They also fight like their lives are on the line to stop the US from changing the system to one of those used by the civilized world (there are many choices)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I can't solve @JustGeorge 's problems but maybe I can distract her for a few seconds:

1695442801591308319-png__700.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I wins that tomorrow Ill be walking to work as it's just a 15 minute walk. Work for me has always been nothing less than a 30 minute drive, hours away, or the entirety and duration of the work being done. Even my "case management" job required me to drive all over the place.
I'm actually very happy this job requires no driving amd very little of it during inclement weather (basically the summer months for me) to get there when I have to drive.