• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
the "CHIP" income level is higher so there's that at least.

But you being screwed is a sad example of the inhumane medical system we have compared to the rest of the world.
Too bad more places aren't like here. I'll still qualify for Medi-Cal even though I'm working. I'll be taking my employers insurance, but it's nice to know I still have options and not getting kicked to the curb.
Which reminds me I need to look into Covered California.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I like the Porsche, much nicer than modern ones.

My dad had...

View attachment 83910

That and a tractor were what i learned to drive in
I'm sorry, I was rather remiss, I like your dad's car, old MGs are cool.... a bit fancier then what I learned to drive with...although I to had the tractor bit, but the main vehicle I learned to drive on was one of these

1959-willys-jeep-cj5

It was my uncles.... also where I learned to drive a standard

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OK, I am REALLY going to get up now.... oh, I will sign off first...then get up...FOR THE WIN!!!!!

Shadow Wolf

Health care providers are not allowed to do that here, by law, unless they are classified as non-profit. Many would be willing, but are unable.
That is a hideous law. So much for keeping the state out of healthcare and not wanting a government take over of healthcare.

Shadow Wolf

Have you actually started working?....If so, how do you like it?
I start tomorrow.
And I get to wear super comfy clothes (scrubs.....they feel like wearing guilt-free amd embarassment-free PJs in public) amd stab people so there's things to like, along with the benefits.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I start tomorrow.
And I get to wear super comfy clothes (scrubs.....they feel like wearing guilt-free amd embarassment-free PJs in public) amd stab people so there's things to like, along with the benefits.
We're hoping for a great first day.