• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I think I'll go for a walk outside now
The summer sun's callin my name
(I hear ya now)
I just can't stay inside all day
I gotta get out get me some of those rays
Everybody's smilin
Sunshine day
Everybody's laughin
Sunshine day
Everybody seems so happy today
It's a sunshine day

Went out this morning to a market in a hill town, that was sunshine and cold. But the coffee was good ;-)

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
I went to Ediya Coffee tonight. Dined in and had a cup of hot milk tea and a plate of fish shaped pastries containing red bean filling. I read a book while I was there. It is currently 6 degrees Celsius outside.

DC451599-FA15-4B10-9D53-A806B0037135.jpeg

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
The sky is blue, the sun is shining, looking through a window it looks like a beautiful, winning, warm spring day.

Open the door, the freezing air rushes in. It's Oc (32f), mid afternoon so it won't get warmer and is forecast to reach -6c (21f) overnight.

We do have a yellow warning for snow... I won't hold my breath... We've been here since 2015, it's snowed twice in that time, probably 1/2 cm each time.

Ugh! A warning for yellow snow! Be sure not to eat it!:eek:
:D

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
Never eat the yellow snow is excellent advice

I don’t need your unsolicited advice! The next time it snows here, I’m gorn search for yellow snow and eat as much of it as I jolly well please!

(When you say ‘yellow snow,’ you’re talking about snow that falls from clouds that had been over the Yellow Sea, right?)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Well, there's the odd side, or there's the side with the window. If I went out the window, I'd then have to jump off the roof, and that's a lot of trouble. Better just to be odd.
Better be odd
not get even.
A bit of trouble
just a bubble.
Don't jump
merely bump.
Don't ask roof
to go poof.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ah! So that’s why your man climbs up the roof to take a whiz.
I don't know about that. He's never in bed when that happens.

If he's sleeping, he gets up and uses the toilet.

Or... the corner in the library next to the glass doors... Or the bedroom door knob...(luckily I caught and corrected that one, but for the library, it was too late.

Thankfully, the sleep walking only occurs a couple times per year...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Or... the corner in the library next to the glass doors... Or the bedroom door knob...(luckily I caught and corrected that one, but for the library, it was too late.

A girl who worked for us devorced her husband for sleep peeing. Every Saturday night he'd go out with with the lads, come home drunk, crawl into bed and sleep until he got up walked to her wardrobe, open the doors and urinated on her clothes.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
A girl who worked for us devorced her husband for sleep peeing. Every Saturday night he'd go out with with the lads, come home drunk, crawl into bed and sleep until he got up walked to her wardrobe, open the doors and urinated on her clothes.
Well, I won't divorce him over it.

I just rub his nose in it.