• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
we love pineapple...
but only as a dessert. Sweet.

dsc_0477_2_3.jpg

The Pineapple Pizza is a Crime against Humanity.
No sweets on savory ;)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The sky is blue, the sun is shining, looking through a window it looks like a beautiful, winning, warm spring day.

Open the door, the freezing air rushes in. It's Oc (32f), mid afternoon so it won't get warmer and is forecast to reach -6c (21f) overnight.

We do have a yellow warning for snow... I won't hold my breath... We've been here since 2015, it's snowed twice in that time, probably 1/2 cm each time.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The sky is blue, the sun is shining, looking through a window it looks like a beautiful, winning, warm spring day.

Open the door, the freezing air rushes in. It's Oc (32f), mid afternoon so it won't get warmer and is forecast to reach -6c (21f) overnight.

We do have a yellow warning for snow... I won't hold my breath... We've been here since 2015, it's snowed twice in that time, probably 1/2 cm each time.

I think I'll go for a walk outside now
The summer sun's callin my name
(I hear ya now)
I just can't stay inside all day
I gotta get out get me some of those rays
Everybody's smilin
Sunshine day
Everybody's laughin
Sunshine day
Everybody seems so happy today
It's a sunshine day