• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Possibly the worlds ugliest bird...

View attachment 87076

Awww come on, nice plumage, and really quite a striking head. How about...

5f595af45d580.image.jpg

Now that's one ugly bird

ChristineM

Premium Member
Maybe but do they have an annoying call?

If moving the goalposts is the only way you can win then so be it.​
Theres a couple of people nearby who keep chicken. The early morning call of roosters is far more annoying than anything else I've heard​

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My right hip?

I resemble that cartoon

The other day my current massage therapist was working on painful areas, low back pain for one, and the pain she caused was pretty intense. At one point she said "do you feel that". The muscle was so badly spasmed that I sure did feel the knot. She said she'd work on it more next time. More pain. What joy.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The other day my current massage therapist was working on painful areas, low back pain for one, and the pain she caused was pretty intense. At one point she said "do you feel that". The muscle was so badly spasmed that I sure did feel the knot. She said she'd work on it more next time. More pain. What joy.

When mine spasms i need to take opium.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I like chooks. The last 6 years have been the only time in my life I haven't kept them.

I like them too, we used to have them along with ducks, geese and goats and would you believe... cats... But we moved to France.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The car died on a busy highway riiight in front of a train track.

Someone took their van and pushed me over the track, but now its stuck in a parking lot.

It turns on and goes backwards, just not forward.