• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Goodnight good people (and others)

cat-4gifs-com-dio.gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@sun rise, your story (password) frightens me..
Some people are frightened by climate change, war, politicians and the like.

Me? My time in computer security sensitized me to issues such as spear fishing, AI generated attacks, zero day bugs and the like. And that got amplified when I started having my information monitored and wound up with a "moderate" risk of identity theft. That caused me to lock down my credit file on the three major credit agencies to look at my credit reports, lock my accounts and put a one year fraud alert on them.

Sometimes they really are out to get us.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
you left him a derelict house..... how nice.... it is a step up from the Dumpster that @Revoltingest lives in now
He thrives on abuse and seeks it out. It's better to think of him as a poor, misguided soul who has lost his way. We need to offer him a helping hand and direct him to a rehabilitation facility offering three meals a day, a soft, comfortable bed and inspiring literature from all religious traditions. He'll recover once the rusted metal Jones withdrawal symptoms have ended and then we need to make sure he does not see any old machines especially rusty ones. The danger of a relapse is very great especially in the beginning.

It's possible we might need to resort to operant conditioning (reward and punishment) if ordinary measures fail.