• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I thought about quoting Shakespeare's Hamlet's "perchance to dream" but thought better of it. Restraint leads to win.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Alright, this site will not allow me to post a video at that time that I want to.

To save an immense amount of time advance to 13:32 for a special message from Donald Trump:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A pleasantly mild good morning win.

it's not raining (for the moment) and 9c, expected to reach a high in double figures, 10c. At this moment i can see a tiny blue cloud in an otherwise uniformly grey sky.

Going to get the chainsaw out gor a double winning morning.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
A pleasantly mild good morning win.

it's not raining (for the moment) and 9c, expected to reach a high in double figures, 10c. At this moment i can see a tiny blue cloud in an otherwise uniformly grey sky.

Going to get the chainsaw out gor a double winning morning.

Good day Mrs M.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's a family name for chips, or what you call fries.

Finch and chimps= fish and chips.

I thought it might have been some rare French delicacy I had not heard of.

But I've heard of fish and chips. I even ate at Arthur Treacher's Fish and Chips back during its heyday. It was a popular fast-food chain for a time, but it seemed to fizzle out rather quickly.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have decided to win by disregarding every single post I messed since my last win..... a I mean they are all LOSERS after all