• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I don't see any sun.

Fine vvith it. VVe need precipitation.
giphy.gif

8b3525751da268ccfed3f794125743d8.gif

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The good nevvs is I haven't needed the second pair of hands to help vvith Ares lately.

The bad nevvs is is the friend vvho vvas helping vvants to come(needs the money), but I feel silly paying someone to just sit there...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The good nevvs is I haven't needed the second pair of hands to help vvith Ares lately.

The bad nevvs is is the friend vvho vvas helping vvants to come(needs the money), but I feel silly paying someone to just sit there...
I'll work for Pick-a-nick baskets
a7fd016a6a629fafc96f19cf2edb0890.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

If she helps then pay. If she sits and does nothing make her a cup of tea

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
If she helps then pay. If she sits and does nothing make her a cup of tea
Its just there's no vvork for her to do. She vvas paid to be backup if I had to tango vvith Ares and needed another adult available. Ares has been doing less tangoing overall. He's still extremely mischievous, but his fits have gone from several hours to 5-20 minutes.

But she needs the money if she's to come, or she can't afford to do her make up(that's a really long story), so I don't see the vvisdom in paying someone to come over and drink tea. If she comes, she'll vvant money to come, regardless if she's vvrestling alligators or collecting dust, based on the expense it takes her to come over.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Its just there's no vvork for her to do. She vvas paid to be backup if I had to tango vvith Ares and needed another adult available. Ares has been doing less tangoing overall. He's still extremely mischievous, but his fits have gone from several hours to 5-20 minutes.

But she needs the money if she's to come, or she can't afford to do her make up(that's a really long story), so I don't see the vvisdom in paying someone to come over and drink tea. If she comes, she'll vvant money to come, regardless if she's vvrestling alligators or collecting dust, based on the expense it takes her to come over.

Why can't anything just be straight forward.