• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
A clip from the @Revoltingest and @John53 boxing match

giphy.gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
A woman on the local FB page has been whinging about a high pitched squealing noise for weeks, she's blamed the sawmill and the new development, and has complained to the local council and the environmental protection agency but no one else can hear it. Turns out it was the bearings in her whirlybird roof ventilator :rolleyes:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
First medical appointment of the week win. My eyes are in decent shape. No glaucoma. Cataracts don't need surgery yet. Everything else normal. Just new lenses (saving money by reusing frames). My vision is getting back to normal after dilation.

Tomorrow I'm hoping for a dental win.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
A woman on the local FB page has been whinging about a high pitched squealing noise for weeks, she's blamed the sawmill and the new development, and has complained to the local council and the environmental protection agency but no one else can hear it. Turns out it was the bearings in her whirlybird roof ventilator :rolleyes:
So.....you checked out her whirlybird.....good move, Loverboy.