• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It snowed.... and it is cloudy and everything is covered with snow,... and it looks very pretty.... which is winning...wish I had time to go for a walk....but alas I must go to work..... which is a loss....so I guess..... this adds up to I got nothin'

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Been up about 3 hours(still 2 hours too early), and have been puked on, kicked, elbovved, had my hair pulled, and a bunch of ridiculous threats/insults throvvn at me. I also stepped in dog pee.

I vvish I could say its all uphill from here, but I doubt it.

A doctor did approve Ares to take his meds several hours early today(time matters vvith these), being as he vvas in a full on manic fit. Novv vve vvait for them to kick in.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
We do that with the cats. Otherwise they get all their noisy toys out around 3am.
Thankfully, all our cats value good sleep.

The dog tried to use the toilet. Backed her butt right up on it and vvent...

I appreciate the effort, but I hope the bathroom door isn't left open again. I can see vvhere she thought it vvas appropriate.

(Unless she can master getting on the seat and going, and then she can pee in it as much as she vvants.)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Thankfully, all our cats value good sleep.

The dog tried to use the toilet. Backed her butt right up on it and vvent...

I appreciate the effort, but I hope the bathroom door isn't left open again. I can see vvhere she thought it vvas appropriate.

(Unless she can master getting on the seat and going, and then she can pee in it as much as she vvants.)

Chuckie. Loki (a resident stray) is fascinated with bathrooms. Whenever someone has a shower, when they come out he darts into the room and looks around. You can see the confused expression on his face "they keep coming into these rooms and i hear water splashing but what the hell do they do?"

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Chuckie. Loki (a resident stray) is fascinated with bathrooms. Whenever someone has a shower, when they come out he darts into the room and looks around. You can see the confused expression on his face "they keep coming into these rooms and i hear water splashing but what the hell do they do?"
One of our cats never tires of vvatching the toilet flush...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm pretty the weird dreams weren't this weird.
vf5e6cezin41.gif

funny-gif-of-a-buck-that-takes-a-few-steps-back-and-then-bucks-a-person-into-the-water

vQGwIrp.gif

giphy.gif

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
On the radio they were talking about an old TV show that's getting rerun on netflix that's 24 years old. Then I realised 24 years ago was 2000. That's frightening.