• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
On the radio they were talking about an old TV show that's getting rerun on netflix that's 24 years old. Then I realised 24 years ago was 2000. That's frightening.

Good TV you have there, some repeats here were first aired in the 60s,

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Got to take the mutt for a hair cut this morning and I've just realised it's the day before a 3 day weekend. Hopefully I'm on my way home before all the morons start migrating north from Sydney.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I don't remember dreams. I know I was dreaming but absolutely no recall of what about.

I don't even know I've had dreams unless i wake during one. Then try as i might to keep hold of it, it disappears like a whisp of steam and I'm left with the knowledge thst i had a dream but have no idea what it was about.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I don't even know I've had dreams unless i wake during one. Then try as i might to keep hold of it, it disappears like a whisp of steam and I'm left with the knowledge thst i had a dream but have no idea what it was about.

I know because Karen wakes me up so I don't punch, bite or kick her.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've read that people can learn to remember their dreams. Some are not worth remembering like the one this morning where I was with a group of people waiting. Waiting for what? No idea. I just woke up while (or whilst if you prefer) waiting.

I also won by getting a good report from my teeth cleaning but lost because there's no reason to put off the new crown any longer and insurance pays 50%. So I claim 50% of a win.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I've read that people can learn to remember their dreams. Some are not worth remembering like the one this morning where I was with a group of people waiting. Waiting for what? No idea. I just woke up while (or whilst if you prefer) waiting.

I also won by getting a good report from my teeth cleaning but lost because there's no reason to put off the new crown any longer and insurance pays 50%. So I claim 50% of a win.

Would i like to remember them? I remember my recurring nightmare every damn time i wake up screaming, if dreams are like that id rather not remember them

Of course you can put off the new crown, you have free will in this. Do you want to put it off or don't you?

My latest escapade with teeth was having 3 front teeth knocked out by a flying log. Do i get inplants or dentures or nothing. I opted for nothing, why? People can accept me for who i am and i have better things to spend 4 grand on.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Going to sleep now.

Goodnight RF

giphy (1).gif

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Would i like to remember them? I remember my recurring nightmare every damn time i wake up screaming, if dreams are like that id rather not remember them

Of course you can put off the new crown, you have free will in this. Do you want to put it off or don't you?

My latest escapade with teeth was having 3 front teeth knocked out by a flying log. Do i get inplants or dentures or nothing. I opted for nothing, why? People can accept me for who i am and i have better things to spend 4 grand on.
I'd like to put it off but there's decay. Putting it off will lead to yet another root canal or worse. I'm not sure how many crowns I have already, maybe a dozen. This is due to both genetics and my ignoring good dental hygiene.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Beaver: 1
Texas: 0

Polk County Precinct 2 said a beaver dam blocked a pipe in a culvert running underneath the roadway, causing a flood that loosened the dirt and washed the road away.

Officials said the road is being repaired with a dump truck filled with dirt and the process is expected to take up to eight hours.