• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ares pushed Troy(cat) off the chair vvhile he vvas sleeping.

Ares novv has quite the cut under his eye.

Troy is one of our most tolerant cats(if not the most tolerant cat). He panicked, and simply grabbed on...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ares pushed Troy(cat) off the chair vvhile he vvas sleeping.

Ares novv has quite the cut under his eye.

Troy is one of our most tolerant cats(if not the most tolerant cat). He panicked, and simply grabbed on...
It's a *really* good thing the cut was under his eye.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's a *really* good thing the cut was under his eye.
An inch upvvard, he'd likely have irreparable damage...

The povvers that be tend to run him real close to problems... but as some act of mercy, make it alvvays a near miss...

He stuck his head through our front vvindovv vvhen he vvas in preschool. Not a scratch on him.

Ripped a quarter of his hair out vvith a drill. Just surface damage(though his ego vvept).

VVent dovvn a full flight of stairs so fast he hardly touched a stair, just zinged to the bottom. He laided there vvhile his cousin screamed.... and then started laughing at her.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I keep dozing off.... I should go to bed.... but its only 20:34.... so I must endure.... and win.........a....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
1706077267242.png

Too bee or not to bee.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's becoming a lost art

Not in the UK. There's good profit in a finch and chimp shop (at least 100%)

Here there was a van came around once a month, an English guys business. Covid killed him off so alas, no more finch and chimps.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
For the first time since new year we've been out for a walk. Everywhere is dripping, humidity is high (came home with damp hair), river is higher and the wier is roaring.

Temperature is in double figures (11c) and due to reach 16c by Monday.

I've even seen small shoots and buds on the bushes and trees.

Is this a winning sign that spring is on the way or is the weather lulling us into a false sense of security.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Yudhi woke at 4:30 to throw up.... again. He doesn't seem to be able to shake this bug...

The noise from the resulting bath woke up Ares, who laid there for a bit, and waited for me to call a nurse to start a manic episode.

This day was ruined before it began. 4 hours sleep. Yay. I'll have to sit next to Ares and wait for more fits, too... he's decided he's done sleeping.