• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Another Wednesday. Another Hump Day.

funny-valentines-day-hump-day-jacob-zelazny.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
My.. my.....just found some chocolate...
My mom's late husband had that experience...

They were out and about, and he pulled out a candy bar. She asked where he got it, and he told her "vending machine". She said "I didn't think you had any money on you." He told her he didn't. She wanted to know how he got it, then. "It was under the vending machine", he told her. "Unopened?" she asked. "Nope." He kept eating.

She was grossed out.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My mom's late husband had that experience...

They were out and about, and he pulled out a candy bar. She asked where he got it, and he told her "vending machine". She said "I didn't think you had any money on you." He told her he didn't. She wanted to know how he got it, then. "It was under the vending machine", he told her. "Unopened?" she asked. "Nope." He kept eating.

She was grossed out.
If its less than 85% Cacao...it is gross even if wrapped

1707925339111.jpeg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
winning with Linux

1200px-Tux.svg.png
But of course there's a holy war about which distro is the one TRUE distro for the ages. This is just another in a long string of such wars. I like the 1980 version "ON HOLY WARS AND A PLEA FOR PEACE" . This is not about the middle-east or even American politics. It's about the proper byte order in messages.

The root of the conflict lies much deeper than that. It is the question​
of which bit should travel first, the bit from the little end of the​
word, or the bit from the big end of the word? The followers of the​
former approach are called the Little-Endians, and the followers of the​
latter are called the Big-Endians. The details of the holy war between​
the Little-Endians and the Big-Endians are documented in [6] and​
described, in brief, in the Appendix. I recommend that you read it at​
this point.​

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
But of course there's a holy war about which distro is the one TRUE distro for the ages. This is just another in a long string of such wars. I like the 1980 version "ON HOLY WARS AND A PLEA FOR PEACE" . This is not about the middle-east or even American politics. It's about the proper byte order in messages.

this point.​

Currently I am messing with 2, actually 3 distros to figure out which one to work with.

• AlmaLinux, which touts itself as a replacement for CentOS, I have the most experience with CentOS
  • Linux Mint, have some experience with Mint
  • Linux Cinnamon, from the folks who brought you Mint
Don't care about the "my distro is better than your distro stuff..... my revisiting linux is purely mercenary in an attempt to get me the heck out of this Corp take over that gets more and more annoying and ridiculous every day

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

this point.​

At least they weren't Forth fanatics. Or would that be scitanaf htroF??

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Jealous that my better half can just take off without thought to what's going on with the rest of the family...

It seems he forgot Ares had math class and he went out to get a snack. (He's supposed to sit with Yudhi so Yudhi doesn't have to wait in the office for Ares to get done, which can be boring for a 5 year old.)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Jealous that my better half can just take off without thought to what's going on with the rest of the family...

It seems he forgot Ares had math class and he went out to get a snack. (He's supposed to sit with Yudhi so Yudhi doesn't have to wait in the office for Ares to get done, which can be boring for a 5 year old.)

Jealous??? I think that's bloody annoying