• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@Wu Wei - do you need piano lessons?

1697952844807074194-png__700.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Then post a bear playing Bach otherwise it's a species problem.
You are a KNOWN BEARIST..... so you requests are all based on Bearism...... we ALL know ALL bears look alike to you

Also...post a picture of YOU playing Bach...... does that mean if you can't.... you are tone deaf....

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I had a cup of coffee and it was high octane because my blood pressure has been good. No unleaded coffee for me! (at the moment)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm not cooking, we're going to the club or the cafe for lunch. Apparently I don't listen.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm not cooking, we're going to the club or the cafe for lunch. Apparently I don't listen.
My wife will talk to me when she's on the other side of the house and I'm listening to something with headphones on. I should intuitively know that she wants to say something and go where she is to listen. I have a long way to go before I'm successful as a minion.