• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
My wife will talk to me when she's on the other side of the house and I'm listening to something with headphones on. I should intuitively know that she wants to say something and go where she is to listen. I have a long way to go before I'm successful as a minion.

I suspect if I was ever told that it was a similar scenario.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My wife will talk to me when she's on the other side of the house and I'm listening to something with headphones on. I should intuitively know that she wants to say something and go where she is to listen. I have a long way to go before I'm successful as a minion.

My husband has a loss of hearing in the highest frequency range, it happens to coincide with the range of my voice. He therefore has a medical excuse for not hearing me. ;-(

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
My husband has a loss of hearing in the highest frequency range, it happens to coincide with the range of my voice. He therefore has a medical excuse for not hearing me. ;-(

Reminds me of my grandfather who used to turn down his hearing aid so he wouldn't have to listen to grandma yelling at him.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
If that wild thought process could be somehow harnessed, he would do wonderfully in a job where not only thinking "outside the box" but thinking outside to universe would be his ticket to success. Of course harnessing it is, how can I put it?, a non-trivial task.
I always thought one man demolition team would be a good path.

He could charge for the show.

I don't doubt he could tear apart a building with his hands(and hand tools).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I always thought one man demolition team would be a good path.

He could charge for the show.

I don't doubt he could tear apart a building with his hands(and hand tools).
Don't let him see a video like this one because somehow I think he might be "inspired"

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's time for my nightly win

Goodnight

goodnight-falling.gif