• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I don't get why he gets to be 'carefree' like that...:(
Because life isn't fair, I guess...

I know I have strengths he doesn't, and he has strengths that I lack, but I wish he could at least be mindful of everyone else that lives here...

Though the fall out from his last stunt just fell, and now I get to deal with that, too...

He... *drumroll* ...promised Ares a free month of U-Haul storage... that isn't free(because its always in the fine print), and today was the day to cash in on that... long story short, not happening, and now I have a rabid, livid kid...

He's trying to work his way out of it, but c'mon man.... Why?? Just why??? You promise a doughnut. A root beer. Not to cash in a rip off coupon that is an ad in disguise...
Good morning. Is it safe or is @Stonetree still around?
Why, you gotta use the bathroom?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sometimes names turned into emails is not winning. This story is about what can happen when a company uses the initial of the first name and the last name as a standard. Some are worse than this: Employee’s ‘Inappropriate’ Initials Become An Issue For HR, Netizens Are Cracking Up Over This

001-1.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Today I pay the piper. I got out of driving down to Newcastle to visit friends but today they're coming here for lunch.