• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
He had drums...? I was joking.....I went crazy when my son tried to learn the harmonica....lol
Drums, guitars, piano...

The group home I used to work in was very loud. I can tune out anything.

If anything, its good to know what everyone's up to.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Well, good luck. I hope you find them and bring back some good pics.....Are you up to it at your age and physical condition?.....:handpointleft:

It's a concern. I'm already to go but sitting about like an old man waiting for the sun to come up so I'm not playing pinball with roos. Back in my younger days I'd be halfway there by now.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
It's a concern. I'm already to go but sitting about like an old man waiting for the sun to come up so I'm not playing pinball with roos. Back in my younger days I'd be halfway there by now.
Good luck on your trip.

I know the feeling. I'm not sure what is going on some mornings.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
No any manure was used in the making of this win....

Not even bull manure

You know, I'm wondering how bull manure ever came to be associated with dishonesty or lying. Bulls may be dangerous when provoked, but there's nothing dishonest about them. I've never known a bull to lie to anyone. When they're charging at you and about to run you down, that's as honest as it gets.

I mean, sure, they poop, just like everybody poops. But it's real enough; nothing fake or dishonest about it. Bull manure gets a bad rap.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Enjoy anyway, watch out for all the things that want to kill you and you'll be fine

Wirey

Fartist
I'm going to a meeting where my boss plans on yelling at me. Little does he know I have proof his little buddy is the culprit, and will unmask him in front of the entire team! Mwahahahaha,,glug...kla...blurg! I'm choking on my own Evil Genius over here!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm going to a meeting where my boss plans on yelling at me. Little does he know I have proof his little buddy is the culprit, and will unmask him in front of the entire team! Mwahahahaha,,glug...kla...blurg! I'm choking on my own Evil Genius over here!

When the dust has settled let us all know how it went.