• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
@John53 is back...! cat-7601000_640.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
way back when i was a VW mechanic a customer has a fuel leak, the tank was leaking, so I put it up on the lift, but jacks under the tank, and removed everything holding the tank in..... lowered the jacks and the tank just hung there, defying gravity.... let the car down and discovered that he had a sound system installed... the installers used a single 4 inch long self treading screw to hold one of the units down.... it went through the floor of the car and right into the gas tank... that was the leak and that was why it was defying gravity

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I called the school this morning to tell them to make sure LeeAnder is outside and waiting at 1pm for his uncle(that doesn't have a cell phone, and can't call to remind him) to take him to the dentist.

LeeAnder calls me at 1:20 while still in the building.

Not happy with the office crew, and let it be known. His dentist is a good one, but they will refuse future service to patients who miss one appointment, and will consider it a no call no show if you're too late.

Ideally, LeeAnder should be able to manage his time on his own, but he isn't(and has disabilities that add to these challenges more so than other kids his age). I would have thought the school was aware of this.