• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
ab6e7d5c3b572e384dcb26982aa766a2.jpeg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
jack stands are definitely in the wrong place. The frame I had to look up, looks like the 71 road runner has a full frame....
I wasn't sure about that. I had a Charger about 40 years ago and thought I remembered it had a subframe.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
big evil bully cat picking on a baby Russian bear.... send me a cat.... it would be a nice snack....but wait a few days...until my tooth thingy is better
large_brown_bear.jpg

The bear got what it deserved.

Goodnight bear, enjoy your starvation diet

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I think it is from a movie, but I can't remember which one.
had a car roll in...literally, it wouldn't start.... the owner, and electrical engineer had bypassed the brain of the car with 3 gauge wire.... you could have made coat hangers out of the stuff....we told him the car needed to have the brain replaced, he told us we were wrong and that his car was fine..... we pushed it out and a few seconds later he came back in to ask if he could borrow a jack to kick the car off of to get it to start..... we said no.... apparently he destroyed the jack his car came with by kicking the car off of it to start it. Last I saw of him was him running along side his car, going down a small hill and jumping in to try anf get it started

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
doesn't that imply there's a Lower Bottom Road somewhere...or even a Middle Bottom Road?
You'd think, but this is Missouri. Hard to say if there was any logic to the naming.

I used to swim in the river at a place called Buckner's Bottom. I'm assuming that was named after the local land owner of the bottomland property and not after a specific Buckner's anatomy.