• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
82n769.jpg

I think it's taking a nap after having eaten a baby

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I called the school this morning to tell them to make sure LeeAnder is outside and waiting at 1pm for his uncle(that doesn't have a cell phone, and can't call to remind him) to take him to the dentist.

LeeAnder calls me at 1:20 while still in the building.

Not happy with the office crew, and let it be known. His dentist is a good one, but they will refuse future service to patients who miss one appointment, and will consider it a no call no show if you're too late.

Ideally, LeeAnder should be able to maage his time on his own, but he isn't(and has disabilities that add to these challenges more so than other kids his age). I would have thought the school was aware of this.
In a just world, the dentist and the school should slug it out........

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
First taste of autumnal weather this morning with a cold sou' easterly blowing in from the ocean. People out walking were dressed like Scott of the Antarctic.

While in the Dordogne it's been up to a pleasant 23c with a light, warm breeze blowing up from the south. With the promise of more to come

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm just stating the facts
just-the-facts_edited-1.jpg

You wouldn't know a cat fact if it jumped up and slapped your face. Bears are notoriously anti cat because they are scared of them. Little cute cats with the courage to stand up to a huge grouchy bear and chase them away.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You wouldn't know a cat fact if it jumped up and slapped your face. Bears are notoriously anti cat because they are scared of them. Little cute cats with the courage to stand up to a huge grouchy bear and chase them away.
cats are Hors d'oeuvres to brown bears.... and you being a cat minion.... your thoughts on cats can hardly be taken as fact...evil cats control your mind.... and of course you are a long time bearist