• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Pretty soon we'll start the last 1000 pages aiming for 10,000. (I wrote posts initially - it's what happens with age. The fingers and brain have a difference of opinion)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winning because I had to....just couldn't let @Revoltingest win
R.8c0ed9f654ac9fdb1f334385021f3eb5

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
Picked her up from America on Thursday. Sitting outside waiting at the nail salon Friday
You love it. Get yours done, too.
You have a 79 Chevy? Those were good looking trucks. I'd love to have one to play with.
79 Chevy Custom Deluxe.

Saw me home from the hospital at birth, and Ares, too. Not many trucks get to transport two generations home.

Its rusty to a point of being like Swiss cheese, but it does run if you put a battery in it.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
You love it. Get yours done, too.
I agree. Promotes harmony, togetherness and good looking nails.
79 Chevy Custom Deluxe.

Saw me home from the hospital at birth, and Ares, too. Not many trucks get to transport two generations home.

Its rusty to a point of being like Swiss cheese, but it does run if you put a battery in it.
They did have that tendency which is a shame, since they were good looking and just generally good vehicles.

That is a special truck for all its duty.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My answer is 40 minutes. It does not matter how many players there are 1, 60 or 120. It takes the same amount of time to play the piece.

Approximately, one has to account for humans and conducts (who are also himan) whose internal clockay vary a little.

But 40 minutes is close enough for maths.