• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
My answer is 40 minutes. It does not matter how many players there are 1, 60 or 120. It takes the same amount of time to play the piece.

Approximately, one has to account for humans and conducts (who are also himan) whose internal clockay vary a little.

But 40 minutes is close enough for maths.
Yep, it is a nonsensical question that indicates that the person has no understanding of music (and maybe even mathematics) at all.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm gonna do something similar for Karen...

View attachment 94055
If I ever get one of those, can I send it over and have you fix it for me, too?
I identify as young, fit and irresistible to women.
I had LeeAnder around 21. He was a pretty easy little kid, but was hyper and wanted everyone to do fantastic activities with him. He didn't care if you said you were too old, or too fat, but he'd have sympathy if you were both old and fat, and let you be.

I soon turned into his "Old Fat Mom", and started referring to myself as such. "LeeAnder, don't make your old, fat mom come across the yard and get you, just come on back." Worked every time.
krista_gaede_360851760.jpg
That was me during the Old Fat Mom period.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
It's a good tactic to refuse to answer any questions. Be the curious one. "No, did you wink at that pretty girl?"