• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
It has been over two months without a haircut and I looked in the mirror this morning and was reminded of something from my childhood. Sans the beard, my hair looks something like this.

884889-highfather.jpg
And I forgot to mention, I can fly.

Far as you know.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
It's amazing, isn't it, what we do to entertain ourselves? It's somewhat sad, really.
I never understood the reality show craze...

I've been told I would be a candidate for one for decades.
It has been over two months without a haircut and I looked in the mirror this morning and was reminded of something from my childhood. Sans the beard, my hair looks something like this.

884889-highfather.jpg
Yudhi hasn't had a haircut in 5 years(he's 5). Sam hasn't had a haircut in probably 12 years... Ares has never had a purposeful haircut, but did rip about a quarter of his hair out with a drill 4 years ago. LeeAnder hasn't had one for 6 years.
If I'm not wrong, your older children seem to be on a better footing.
LeeAnder is doing pretty well, other than he has stopped taking his OCD meds because they were making him feel ill. So, while his behavior's been okay, he paces back and forth most of the day, muttering that his rib cage is broken, his stomach is swelling, his hair is falling out, his knees buckling... (He realizes he needs OCD meds and we're waiting on an appointment to get him some different ones.)

Ares has been quite mild this week, relatively speaking.

Yudhi has been overall alright.

Sam has behaved like a toddler, both in awe and wonder, and juvenile tantrums. Mixed bag.

The pets are well.