• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Any song with more than 4 chords is too complicated.

My wife would flay you alive or perhaps sentence you to bread and water until you could play this

CapirolaTablature.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't even know what it means.
It's lute tablature. In that era, lute music was noted by writing down not the note but the left hand fingering such as put your finger on the 3rd fret of the 3rd course (strings) (lutes had doubled strings like a 12-string guitar). It's much more complicated than that and various nations had different systems but that's the basic idea.

I'm hoping to bake a loaf tomorrow, oven cooperating.
You will be loafing but not the other kind of loafing.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Song of Man Chipping an Arrowhead

Little children you will all go
but the one you are hiding
will fly

W.S. Merwin

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Did you live in east Texas?

I've been around snakes my whole life and the only thing I ever smelled of them was the musk they released when being caught.

I've always been told that copperheads smell like cucumbers, but I've never smelled them either.

I wouldn't expect an animal to be odorless, but being enclosed in a house or cage might be the only place I could reasonably think that odor might be detectable. That confinement holding any odor in that a person with a sensitive nose might smell makes sense to me.

Hissing cockroaches don't have much odor to me until you have a couple of hundred of them in a 10 gal. aquarium. Then you notice it pretty well.
Yes, I used to live in NE Texas! And my husband did have a very sensitive nose.