• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I was thinking a hutch in cargo?
That might be doable.

I can just see the...what do call them these days, not stewardess...anyway, I can see the cabin crew telling the captain that all the passengers are buckled up, even that weirdo in the rabbit suit that is riding in cargo.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I appreciate that you call it a "dream".

You should show him some of the highlights of life here. And there is the natural wonders which are really quite lovely. The Devils Backbone. The Devil's Well. Apparently, the Devil didn't go down to Georgia, he went to the Ozarks and did some gardening and landscaping.
Its more the commune he's afraid of.
Karst topography with all the caves, springs and clear, gravel-bottom streams.

You're too fancy for the Ozarks.
I wouldn't be me if I fit in somewhere.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
And 9 cats, 3 dogs, and 1 husband.
It has been my experience that children are much more damaging than cats and dogs. Can't say about husbands. It may vary.

Children are much, much more scary too. I lost an $800 stereo system to oat meal. It fit right in the CD carousel.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It has been my experience that children are much more damaging than cats and dogs. Can't say about husbands. It may vary.

Children are much, much more scary too. I lost an $800 stereo system to oat meal. It fit right in the CD carousel.
It depends on the pet, kid, and husband, yes.

I haven't lost anything to oatmeal yet. There may come a day.
It's probably the Iowa thing. People will get used to it.
I think it comes from the fact I look a lot of fun, but am a huge spoilsport.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
It depends on the pet, kid, and husband, yes.

I haven't lost anything to oatmeal yet. There may come a day.

I think it comes from the fact I look a lot of fun, but am a huge spoilsport.
I know there are a few communes and artist communities in the Ozarks. They are almost interesting to me. A simpler life, rustic, community. It all sounds good. I'd like to know more about "Share almost everything" and what that means from a practical perspective.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I know there are a few communes and artist communities in the Ozarks. They are almost interesting to me. A simpler life, rustic, community. It all sounds good. I'd like to know more about "Share almost everything" and what that means from a practical perspective.
I think you're allowed to 'own' what's in your room(or allotted area), but larger things must be shared. If you were to drive a car in, it would be up for the community to use. If you had a set of books that you kept in your room, its all yours.

At least, that's how it was for East Wind when I researched it.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I think you're allowed to 'own' what's in your room(or allotted area), but larger things must be shared. If you were to drive a car in, it would be up for the community to use. If you had a set of books that you kept in your room, its all yours.

I know of that one. That does seem to fit what I read once.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

I'm looking at their website. It says they are open to visitors by appointment. Have you visited?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
That might be doable.

I can just see the...what do call them these days, not stewardess...anyway, I can see the cabin crew telling the captain that all the passengers are buckled up, even that weirdo in the rabbit suit that is riding in cargo.

I'll throw in meals. I haven't worked out the menu yet but I do know it will be rabbit on the last day.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Winning with a stellar addition to Mr Aluminum trailer
(the small one). He needed a forward mounted winch
anchor point. I made it using stock I already had.
All pieces are fitted & fastened, ready for the welder.
(I don't weld aluminum.) It looks great....as though
it were a factory option.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
d35260157244d6d60119c448bc69c9f0.gif