• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I guess I better hit the road.

au.gif

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Not a good day for me.

I can't call in, but the best I could do was call Ares in from speech. So, its better than nothing.

I guarantee it'll affect his speech none. When I woke him up today, he immediately, half asleep, spouted "Mom! Ares, he want ride in hot air balloon!" Apparently, that was what he dreamed about.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Not a good day for me.

I can't call in, but the best I could do was call Ares in from speech. So, its better than nothing.

I guarantee it'll affect his speech none. When I woke him up today, he immediately, half asleep, spouted "Mom! Ares, he want ride in hot air balloon!" Apparently, that was what he dreamed about.

There are a few companies around here that do Montgolfier trips. Often in the morning at this time of year i will see up to 10 in the sky or if out driving there will be some in fields blowing up the balloons.

After the trip they land and a van that has been following a particular balloon will pull up, set up tables and chairs and provide a champagne breakfast.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Not a good day for me.

I was looking for a particular picture of a ballon floating along the main street of the village with Paul and the children chatting with those in the basket. Alas i couldn't find it but these i could find.

20221009_084821.jpg

20220416_082405.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
Not a good day for me.

A couple more

p1000852.jpg

I can't find the one i wanted but here is just after as the balloon was rising again

800p1000854.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten seat belts. Just a precaution , i think i will miss the church tower so don't panic

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ares dream was better than mine. I was at en event that went too long and I was the last to leave. The place I was staying was locked at that point and I kept searching for a key to unlock it also enlisting the help of a couple of people in the search. Then I woke up.

Putting on my psych background, I can conger up meanings but am not sure if they apply or not. For example: where do I feel stuck right now with something that's ended?

I'll let this rattle around in my subconscious and see if something emerges.

ChristineM

Premium Member
It was, but then i had a spasm, easier now so its a not bad evening

Edit : fixed

Last edited: