• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Now I didn't use my expertise in Ancient Language that I just made up to go into detail about the word usage and spelling for flies in that much maligned and entirely unrecognized and unknown language.

I wonder if ancient sand flies would cause my legs and arms to blister?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm puttin' on my top hat
Tyin' up my white tie
Brushin' off my tails

Fat cat in a top hat
Thinks he's an aristocrat

42ebe943a565b353555e9441773b3528.jpg

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Thank you.

Now all I need is a method to eradicate them from earth.
How big are sand flies? We have horseflies and deerflies here that are large for flies. With the horseflies being the larger of the two groups. I'm looking to see if I can find sizes on the web, but horseflies I think would be 20-25 mm maybe.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
How big are sand flies? We have horseflies and deerflies here that are large for flies. With the horseflies being the larger of the two groups. I'm looking to see if I can find sizes on the web, but horseflies I think would be 20-25 mm maybe.

So small you can barely see them. I think they're just a flying tooth.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I blistered, was scratching the itch, and going crazy from a coolant used in machining metal. I was only exposed to a fine mist of the product.
Interesting. I've actually been studying chemical exposures and handling of hazardous waste for the last two weeks.

Any recollection what the coolant was?