• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Might be a good idea. Petting usually means something different here that Dan and I might object to. Well I know I would and I assume he would. For some reason we usually use "patting" when it comes to discussion of our furry friends.

I just googled it to make sure I haven't been misinterpreting people for 60 odd years. Language is a strange thing.

petting /pĕt′ĭng/

noun​

1. The act or practice of amorously embracing, kissing, and caressing one's partner.
  2. The act of stroking or fondling an animal.
  3. The act of kissing, stroking, etc., a person in a sexual manner.
  4. Affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs).
The petting I do would be what I think you mean by patting. I like animals, but I don't get that emotionally involved with them. We're just good friends.

Now Mr. Bunny seems to have a much more liberal view of friendship and is especially fond of his hedgehog, but he has, thankfully, never shown that sort of interest in me or other people.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Might be a good idea. Petting usually means something different here that Dan and I might object to. Well I know I would and I assume he would. For some reason we usually use "patting" when it comes to discussion of our furry friends.

I just googled it to make sure I haven't been misinterpreting people for 60 odd years. Language is a strange thing.

petting /pĕt′ĭng/

noun​

1. The act or practice of amorously embracing, kissing, and caressing one's partner.
  2. The act of stroking or fondling an animal.
  3. The act of kissing, stroking, etc., a person in a sexual manner.
  4. Affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs).
How did it go from "we need supervision" to this?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If he was, she would have had to have him "suddenly" while still in the haploid germ cell stage, since I'm just guessing @Revoltingest might likely be a smidge older.
A wee bit.
de10cfb5e6a0780f2f80a9e363ea1894.jpg