• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The fix: watch threads that you don't want to watch and drive yourself nuts but not bored.
I think a lot of time the stuff in those threads just goes over my head... and bores the crap out of me anyways.
I've also found that RF software does not always notify me of posts on watched threads so I have to watch them manually. Grump
That's something to be grumpy about.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
A wee bit.
de10cfb5e6a0780f2f80a9e363ea1894.jpg
I've got a picture like that of one of my great grandfathers. He is seated, with his dogs and guns and surrounded by the harvest. Of course it could be staged. It looks authentic though and fitting of the times (late 19th/early 20th Century).

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I've got a picture like that of one of my great grandfathers. He is seated, with his dogs and guns and surrounded by the harvest. Of course it could be staged. It looks authentic though and fitting of the times (late 19th/early 20th Century).

We had a picture of my Great Grandfather at a pub holding a rifle with the body of a some what famous bushranger. The family legend was that it was my Great Grandfather who had shot him but I found out that the police had moved the body to the pub as a temporary mortuary and the enterprising publican started charging people to have their photo taken with it. Unfortunately the photo got destroyed in a flood.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
We had a picture of my Great Grandfather at a pub holding a rifle with the body of a some what famous bushranger. The family legend was that it was my Great Grandfather who had shot him but I found out that the police had moved the body to the pub as a temporary mortuary and the enterprising publican started charging people to have their photo taken with it. Unfortunately the photo got destroyed in a flood.
Was it Ned Kelly?