• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
c36b60ba0a47929fa3ce978fa768604a277fdc2f_2_496x500.png

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Australia had their own sort of Wild West period it seems. A similar dynamic with the indigenous inhabitants too.

The story is a very sad one and if the history is true starts with Jimmy defending his wife who was being discriminated against for having married an Aboriginal. We can only guess as to the real truth.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
The story is a very sad one and if the history is true starts with Jimmy defending his wife who was being discriminated against for having married an Aboriginal. We can only guess as to the real truth.
Our history has similar stories and often as sad. I find that even more sad when the real story is lost in the obscurity of bigotry and sensationalism or indifference. We are very good at treating each other like crap, especially when someone isn't part of the reigning tribe.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
He doesn't have many skills but he's good at the ones he does have.
I don't think he has revealed all of his skills. But I do agree he does make good with those he does show. More or less. As with any of us.
I need to walk the hound between showers and I assume you will be off to your warren before I get back. Have a good night.
I do need to get to bed. I've been sleeping better and no sense in rocking that boat.